|Terms and Conditions of Sale|
By purchasing products from ACESOFT ("acecut.com") the purchaser ("The Customer"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of that Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
- Business Customers: The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where "business" is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply.
- Software Warranty: All software sold by acecut.com is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement of that software. The Customer acknowledges their obligations to abide by such license agreements. The Customer acknowledges that acecut.com does not warrant any software under these Terms and Conditions. All software is warranted in accordance with the license agreement that governs its use.
- Limitation of Liability: The Customer shall indemnify acecut.com against any loss of or damage to property or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered. acecut.com shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services, even if acecut.com has been advised of their possibility. In no case shall the maximum liability exceed the cost of the original order.
- Refunds: Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by acecut.com then acecut.com shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then acecut.com will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Incorrect Bank Account Number: acecut.com gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by acecut.com, then acecut.com will not accept any responsibility for correcting payment and the goods will not be dispatched.
- Mailing Cash: acecut.com does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of products. If the Customer does mail cash, acecut.com accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-delivery of mailed cash.
- GST: For Australian delivery addresses, all prices are GST inclusive unless otherwise stated. If your order ships to a delivery addresses outside Australia, no GST will be charged.
- Site Access: acecut.com hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the expressed written permission of ACESOFT, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download and the software used to create it, remains the property of ACESOFT as defined by Australian and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
- Cash Rewards: Cash Rewards can only be used as discounts on future orders and cannot be converted into a cash payment from acecut.com to the Customer or be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Pre-authorisation: By using acecut.com and ordering via credit card, the amount of your order will be pre-authorised but not actually charged. Pre-authorisation is a hold on funds usually for 7-10 days. This means your available credit will decrease by the amount of your order, but your card will not actually be charged (so as to allow for returns and cancellations) until the day your item(s) actually ship.
- Communications: By creating an account with acecut.com you consent to receiving electronic communications from acecut.com. These communications will include: account status updates, order status updates, promotional and marketing materials, and other information relating to the service.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: acecut.com respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in Adelaide Computer Energy's product catalogue in a manner that your copyright has been infringed upon, as pursuant to Part 2 of the Copyright Act 1994, please write to us at:
Please include the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL)
- A statement that the complaining party believes what constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act 1994 has occurred.
- A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf.
- Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be contacted.
acecut.com would like to welcome you to this website, we have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer.
The information on this website is provided for general information only. acecut.com has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and omissions in this information may occur including through negligence.
Accordingly, acecut.com does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.